Thursday, February 16, 2012

New Blogs

So recently I decided that I wanted to get back in to writing. I took tons of writing classes in college in all different fields, and was even an English minor in school. Even though I focus on media and media production now, I still love to write, but had never gotten back in to it once I graduated.

But this is my chance now! I decided that I am going to write to my heart's content!

I also came up with an interesting way of how I am going to write and post things on here. Whomever sends me a word/idea/theme/whatever, I will take that, write on it, and then post giving credit to the person who told me to write on that topic. I hope to get a lot of suggestions and hopefully I can fill this thing up!

I must note that every blog posted, unless otherwise noted, is completely made up and completely original (minus, of course, the story suggestion).

So please, send me your suggestions! You can message/post on my facebook (Jake Kordan), tweet at me (@J_Kordan), or email me at jake.kordan@gmail.com or jake_kordan@yahoo.com! Hope to get your suggestions soon so I can continue with something I have always been passionate about!

(Note: I am having you suggest things to me, not because I can't think of anything myself, but more as a way to interact with you all as well. Let's see where you guys can take my mind!)

No comments:

Post a Comment